Newsletter of the American Musical Instrument Society
- Two issues annually
- Approximately 20 pages, generously illustrated
- Official notices and news of the Society's activities
- Short articles and communications
- Recent acquisition lists from member institutions
- News of members
Los Angeles, CA 90041
Journal/Newsletter Book Review Editor:
495 St. Augustine Ave.
Claremont, CA 91711
- Volume 43, No. 2, Fall 2014 (PDF*)
- The complete archive of past issues going back to 1971 is now available online.
Articles to be considered for the newsletter should be timely and concise. Submit articles to the Newsletter Editor. Submit reviews and items for review to the Reviews Editor. Deadlines are as follows:
- December 15: The Spring issue contains the conference schedule and registration details.
- July 15: The Fall issue includes a wrap-up of the annual meeting and introduces the next meeting site.
Because of our nonprofit status we do not accept advertising from commercial interests. Notices and solicitations from members regarding instruments or other relevant materials for sale or sought may be published as news items at the discretion of the editor.